Apply for the Professional Resource Network
Individual professionals or group facilities can become an integral part of the Eating Disorders Information Network. Together, with your support, we provide an incredible information and referral service that gives hope and help to the community.
2. Opportunities to speak at schools or events, reach out to people with life-saving information, and make your professional presence known in the community!
3. EDIN handouts/presentations and PowerPoint template for speaking engagements
4. Network with other professionals at EDIN and/or PRN events
5. Receive emails about EDIN events and updates
6. Opportunities to write articles for EDIN’s new blog
* Note that the Treatment Facility Membership includes all of above benefits, just for your organization as a whole
Steps to Join or Renew
1. Click here to complete the Individual Provider or Facility Application.
Make sure you click "submit" at the bottom of the application to send the form to EDIN.
2. Mail a check payable to EDIN, OR pay online with credit card here ------>
1995 North Park Place
Suite 310 N
Marietta, GA, 30339
Note: Online payments will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You will be emailed a renewal notice and given the option to update your profile or to cancel your subscription.
3. EDIN will send you an email when your information has been posted to the website.
Select "Annual Individual Membership" or "Annual Facility Membership to pay for the whole year