What is the Junior Board?
1. We are young people who are passionate about EDIN's mission.
2. We want to decrease the stigma and misconceptions our society has of eating disorders.
3. We can relate to peers who are overloaded with unhealthy media and social messages about body image.
4. We encourage others to love themselves and their "flaws."
what are we doing?
* Spreading self-love with #ATLglows
* Discovering ways to promote our messages
* Volunteering at EDIN events
* Brainstorming fundraiser ideas
* Spreading awareness through social media - join us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Pinterest, and Instagram
How can you get involved?
The Junior Board meets once per month - usually on the third Saturday unless otherwise noted. We arrive at the Starbucks located on West Paces Ferry Road between 10 and 10:30 to order coffee and catch up. The meeting officially starts at 10:30am and is very informal.
If you are in your teens or twenties, and you're interested in joining the Junior Board, please contact Info@myedin.org.