Next meeting: December 16th at 1pm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
What is the Junior Board?
1. We are young people who are passionate about EDIN's mission.
2. We want to decrease the stigma and misconceptions our society has about eating disorders.
3. We can relate to peers who are overloaded with unhealthy media and social messages about body image.
4. We encourage others to love themselves and their "flaws."
what are we doing?
* Spreading self-love with #ATLglows
* Discovering ways to promote our messages
* Volunteering at EDIN events
* Brainstorming fundraiser ideas
* Spreading awareness through social media - join us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Pinterest, and Instagram
How can you get involved?
If you are in your teens or twenties, and you're interested in joining the Junior Board, please contact email@example.com.