MERriCK'S Walk for EDin: T-Shirt contest
a chance to have hundreds wearing your design!
Rules for Submission
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt, in one color, and may not exceed 11" w x 12" h.
- The design must include the title "Merrick's Walk for EDIN," the theme "It's Time to BE the Change," and the date November 12, 2017.
- The design should promote body positivity and self-worth.
- Preference will be given to the design that best captures our theme, It's Time to BE the Change: Shatter the Silence, Smash the Stereotypes, and Stop the Suffering.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you guarantee that you hold rights to everything on it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material.
- Submit as a line drawing in black and white.
- Entries should be sent to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, September 9.
- All submission emails should have the subject line "T-shirt Design Contest" and include your name, email, address, and phone number.
- You give EDIN permission to alter your design.